Online Discussion Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26 wow! ^_^, on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

right guda, it will really help other filipino to have a confidence in their self. yieee! lol!

hope it gets here! wew Razz

View user profile

27 technology on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

I didn't know about those kinds of technologies until I saw the video.I became fascinated by the technologies like when the "physically challenged" person is able to buy tickets wirelessly and he can get train schedules.

View user profile
guevarra.branson wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked


The handicapped person is great. He is so cool.

i think not the handicapped peroson is great.. i think the technology is great..

View user profile

29 Accessible Mobile Applications on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Accessible Mobile Applications made it easier for the handicapped to access applications in their mobile phones which come in handy. They need not to bring their laptop to open different applications.

View user profile
delavega.kimmi wrote:I was amazed when i saw the video. I saw that there are powered doors, and elevators for those people who are handicapped. The remote controlled wheel chair was very fascinating for it controls a lot of things which makes the life of the handicapped easier. There were also electronic tickets for trains. This is used so that the handicapped person will not find it hard to get a ticket and ride on a train. Smile


so am i, kimmi! hot technologies, right? i'm the #1 fan of the inventors who made this technologies. no worries! if they can do it, so can we. PROUD FILIPINOS! wooh! help the people who are in need. Smile)

View user profile
from the video "wireless technologies for people with disabilities" they can buy things by using chipped enabled phone as credit cards.....

so cool!!!!
Very Happy

View user profile
Personal Computer has been adopted to provide entertainment and communication.What a Face

I like mobile banking because it allows access any time and anywhere and it increase privacy,,its so cool!
Very Happy afro lol! lol!

View user profile
i'm in awe right now. There are too many new and improved technologies today. It's so amazing that they have made such technologies like for example the mobile wireless devises, GPS phone, Smart phone. Those really caught my attention. With those improved technologies, it could really help man's life to be more comfortable and easier especially for those handicapped person. Two thumbs up Laughing

View user profile
those new inventions are amazing because it enables the handicapped people to live normally like the others. they can open doors and do some retail transactions without having a hard time.
Laughing Smile

View user profile

35 @acorda.kevin on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Admin


Admin
acorda.kevin wrote: Shocked Shocked

O.M.G !! XDD

cool wireless tech men lol! lol!

and yeah its so good knowing that they have that kind of tech XDD

astig ! XD lol! lol! Razz

I understand that you are amazed with what you have read however please use the required means of communication....

View user profile http://maritesrussell.bestofforum.com
A Disabled person can now have a automatic banking transactions. Through the use of wireless banking.. rendeer

View user profile

37 Cool Smart Card.. :)) on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken



Last edited by tigno.mark on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

38 technology helps alot now a days. on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:21 pm

I agree that technology can make our lives more easier. Like in this era, we can talk to our loved ones even we are thousands of miles away from them, just by using a very handy technology which we are calling "MOBILE CELLPHONES". Cellphone is just one of the those technologies. We have more and more technologies out there. Like what we saw in the film. There are automatically powered doors. Automatically powered door can help alot specially on those people who where physicaly illed or challenge. They just need to push some buttons and POOP!! The door is open! Just some calories to burn. But on my own opinion, technology deppends its uses to the user. If the user used gadets for some evil deeds, what do you thing of the effect of that gadet? Do it help? Defenitely not.

View user profile
I'm happy for them because even though they're physically challenged people, they can go back to school, get jobs or even go to town using those technologies.

View user profile
mayo.rainier wrote:it is nice to know that we have that kind of technology..so those who are physically challenged won't feel being discriminated by other people.. Very Happy Very Happy

I agree, I'm sure it can help them boost their confidence Very Happy

View user profile
mayo.rainier wrote:it is nice to know that we have that kind of technology..so those who are physically challenged won't feel being discriminated by other people.. Very Happy Very Happy .and it will be a great help for them to do other things and make it possible for them.. lol! lol! lol!

I agree, the inventors are really nice to be concerned to those who are physically challenge and instead of thinking for themselves they thought of those who needed it the most.. sunny lol! lol!

View user profile
At their retails store they are using smart card that is more easier fast pay check code options Very Happy

View user profile

43 jann carlo on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

maligaya.jao wrote:There are personal computers,electronic tickets,retail transactions that can help people with disabilities make their lives easier and normal.



and the remote control!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahaha!!

View user profile
deleon.kathleengayle wrote:those new inventions are amazing because it enables the handicapped people to live normally like the others. they can open doors and do some retail transactions without having a hard time.
Laughing Smile

I agree with those terms.. haha.. Smile) the inventors were really nice to think for others for a change.. Very Happy

View user profile
magpantay.camillefay wrote:I'm happy for them because even though they're physically challenged people, they can go back to school, get jobs or even go to town using those technologies.

i agree! it really helped them a lot. with that kinds of technologies, i think they have enough confidence in them to do the things they want. ^.^

View user profile

46 technology on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

i agree that technology helps people a lot.It makes our work very easy as it should be.It helps people who are physically challenge and even ordinary people.Without technology we people could not do our task easier and faster.we should thank people who made and invented our technologies.

View user profile

47 but what about the poor handicap person? on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

View user profile

48 @guevarra.branson on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

latayan.glenn wrote:I agree that technology can make our lives more easier. Like in this era, we can talk to our loved ones even we are thousands of miles away from them, just by using a very handy technology which we are calling "MOBILE CELLPHONES". Cellphone is just one of the those technologies. We have more and more technologies out there. Like what we saw in the film. There are automatically powered doors. Automatically powered door can help alot specially on those people who where physicaly illed or challenge. They just need to push some buttons and POOP!! The door is open! Just some calories to burn. But on my own opinion, technology deppends its uses to the user. If the user used gadets for some evil deeds, what do you thing of the effect of that gadet? Do it help? Defenitely not.

I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving. Very Happy sunny

View user profile

49 @maligaya.jao on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:28 pm

i love technology!! I love you

View user profile
tigno.mark wrote:
deleon.kathleengayle wrote:those new inventions are amazing because it enables the handicapped people to live normally like the others. they can open doors and do some retail transactions without having a hard time.
Laughing Smile

I agree with those terms.. haha.. Smile) the inventors were really nice to think for others for a change.. Very Happy

I agree too,and if more research was done handicapped people's lives will become even easier.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum