Online Discussion Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

Yea, something we can afford those things.... maybe we can make a CHEAPER one? HAHAH. lol! anyway, taal volcano is active according to our teacher. Smile)

View user profile

77 technology on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm

I saw in the film an remote controlled wheel chair.It helps the man a lot.Even though he cant walk he is able to go to other places.He is able to ride a train go to the mall and buy things.

View user profile
We all know that what we have watched in the video was an high technology. And maybe some of us is envy to have one of those it really will help us to live our life easier specially to those who are disabled and have some other disorder function. lol!

don't u know that, GPS enabled phones can be invalubled
for emergency related services as well as location pay services for a person in a wheelchair,access to an information can be helpful in planning and managing to denote into some downtown area. Razz

View user profile
Watching the film about the handicapped people made me realize that I am fortunate that I can do stuff like playing football, which is a very physical sport. And yea, those technologies are like WOW.

View user profile
mendoza.brandon wrote:
guevarra.branson wrote:
latayan.glenn wrote:I agree that technology can make our lives more easier. Like in this era, we can talk to our loved ones even we are thousands of miles away from them, just by using a very handy technology which we are calling "MOBILE CELLPHONES". Cellphone is just one of the those technologies. We have more and more technologies out there. Like what we saw in the film. There are automatically powered doors. Automatically powered door can help alot specially on those people who where physicaly illed or challenge. They just need to push some buttons and POOP!! The door is open! Just some calories to burn. But on my own opinion, technology deppends its uses to the user. If the user used gadets for some evil deeds, what do you thing of the effect of that gadet? Do it help? Defenitely not.

I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving. Very Happy sunny
but that technology have limitations too, right?
I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving.

View user profile
resurreccion.rona wrote:
tigno.mark wrote:I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken
yeah...it would be cool to have those smart cards Very Happy ...but our government can't afford to buy those kind of technologies..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

yeahh.. Sad soo disappointing.. awwwww...

View user profile
resurreccion.rona wrote:
tigno.mark wrote:I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken
yeah...it would be cool to have those smart cards Very Happy ...but our government can't afford to buy those kind of technologies..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

our country doesn't even have the technology we need to use smart cards...but it would really be nice if we had those...

View user profile
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:
palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

and the government should also help those people so they can afford to buy those things!! Twisted Evil

haha.if only they weren't corrupt
Mad

View user profile
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:
palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

and the government should also help those people so they can afford to buy those things!! Twisted Evil

RIGHT ! if they're really that sensitive and care about those people, they would help them without second thoughts

View user profile
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy


government will help those who cannot afford to buy that device. Sleep

that is not yet sure..because our country is the most corrupt..so we should do something to help those who are physically challenged..ryt??=)) Very Happy Very Happy

View user profile
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:i love technology!! I love you


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!


how can we stop the volcano??? Question confused

(i dont have anything to say., haha. kimmi's reacting. hahaha. she's getting mad. ) hgahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!



Last edited by aj.javier on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

87 @maligaya.jao on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:42 pm

i really really love technology! bounce

View user profile

88 Technology on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:43 pm

Technology developed easily.The cellphones, PDAs and iphones helps us in communicating to other people and we can also use it in many ways like surfing the net.Technology offers simple voice communication, accessing services link them to the internet, purchasing goods on the internet and play games.People nowadays use this kind of invention.

View user profile
palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:
palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

and the government should also help those people so they can afford to buy those things!! Twisted Evil

RIGHT ! if they're really that sensitive and care about those people, they would help them without second thoughts

and with the help of the government and the affordable technologies, even life of poor handicap people can be comfortable and easier!! nice one michelle!!

View user profile
mendoza.brandon wrote:
delavega.kimmi wrote:
guda.deogracias wrote:those technologies are amazing. i've never seen such things ever. i just hope those technologies will reach here in the Philippines so our Filipino brothers and sisters can have their confidence. it will really help a lot. right, guys? ^_^

i agree. i also hope that our government officials will help those who need these kinds of things.

i agree but.. i think we cant afford to buy one of those chairs..

hey, brandon! look at my other post. you'll agree with that. i think. Razz

View user profile
how come our country is so outdated with the new technologies? Sad

View user profile
Our technology now a days are improving.

especially cellphones because it can do many things like talking with our live, purchasing items, buying foods, buying tickets and also locating where we want to go it is called GPS.

View user profile
Those specialized devices were great. It can help handicapped people have a more comfortable life. It can also help them do what normal people can. Smile

View user profile
yanga.gianne wrote:
resurreccion.rona wrote:
tigno.mark wrote:I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken
yeah...it would be cool to have those smart cards Very Happy ...but our government can't afford to buy those kind of technologies..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

our country doesn't even have the technology we need to use smart cards...but it would really be nice if we had those...

yeahh... if only our country is rich enough in technology..

View user profile
bala.jaap wrote:
mendoza.brandon wrote:
guevarra.branson wrote:
latayan.glenn wrote:I agree that technology can make our lives more easier. Like in this era, we can talk to our loved ones even we are thousands of miles away from them, just by using a very handy technology which we are calling "MOBILE CELLPHONES". Cellphone is just one of the those technologies. We have more and more technologies out there. Like what we saw in the film. There are automatically powered doors. Automatically powered door can help alot specially on those people who where physicaly illed or challenge. They just need to push some buttons and POOP!! The door is open! Just some calories to burn. But on my own opinion, technology deppends its uses to the user. If the user used gadets for some evil deeds, what do you thing of the effect of that gadet? Do it help? Defenitely not.

I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving. Very Happy sunny
but that technology have limitations too, right?
I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving.
Yea! all things has its own limitations.

View user profile

96 @guevarra.branson on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds. Smile The technology is very important but we must use it on the right way. study

View user profile

97 tacordz on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:44 pm

Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. sunny
we the people that are lucky must be the ones who will help those in needs by providing technology.. XDD lol! lol!

View user profile
palcon.michelle wrote:how come our country is so outdated with the new technologies? Sad

our country is updated.. Razz but not that quick..

View user profile
but.. what if those technology has its negative effects ?..
what would happen to those disabled persons ?.. and even with us ? No Maybe too much technology may harm mother earth and even us.. Neutral noooooo. No

View user profile
latayan.glenn wrote:I like each one of those that were shown in the film. But guys, do it really help? I mean, for those who have special disabilities it can really contribute great help. But for us, who were capable of every thing. Do we need those kind of technology?? I think we are not. Think of it guys. Yes, we need technology in our daily lives, but those kind?? I think we dont need those. Look, God given us every thing. Ability to open doors, buy tickets etc. So if that is the case, do you think that we really need one of those?

why would you buy one if you are not disabled?

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum