Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i dont think so,,because some gadgets are made for the disabled people to help them to communicate with their loved ones..these gadgets are especially made for them to be happy and live with an easier life.. =] Very Happy

View user profile http://www.otakuzone.com/zone/animelover0214/index.htm
I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i agree:))

View user profile
I agree to everyone, Question

View user profile

joseph.s

I LOVE DIS POWST!!!!
I Agee wid all of you!!
LIKE!!

I don't Agree...Because some gadgets are made for disabled person in order for them to live easily!! For example the DEAF people they are provded by a hearing aid. afro

View user profile
claire.recio wrote:It is actually reasonable for them to prioritize their health first than prioritizing their knowledge on using technology:)

I agree...Quite often I think about what it would be like if I had any kind of disability. A long time ago, I saw a drama in which a poor girl loses her ability to hear and speak. In the last episode, she also becomes vision-impaired. Even now the memory sometimes reminds me of the challenging situation she was put into. It triggered me enough to try and come up with some helpful tools or gadgets.

I’m not sure if these ideas could be realized.. But if it’s possible I’m sure it will be a big help for the physically challenged.

View user profile
i totally agree(동의!!!) with miss,.. its very sad to see people who can't fully enjoy the gadgets because they least prioritize the gadgets and they are physically challenged... Neutral (불쌍 Sad )

View user profile
yes, because I think physically challenged people needs some gadgets for their satisfaction. for example, mute and deaf can express their emotion and reaction through gadgets like cellphones. and also disabled person can provide their happiness by using gadgets like ipod,mp3 etc..

View user profile
patriz.cacho wrote:
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

Yeah! I feel sorry for them actually No Some people think that they are less important. Suspect

I absolutely disagree. We should not feel sorry for them because there are also technologies and new inventions made for them. Smile

View user profile
Although they are disabled, still our generation today prepare some technologies which could help them in communicating or travelling in different parts of the country Smile Still. they are blessed Smile

View user profile
though i agree with charlene despite my last post...

View user profile

62 My answer is... on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:50 pm

I say yes and no, because there are handicap people who has money and there are handicap people who has no money. for me. it depends on the human if he/she will prioritize buying gadgets being launched by market. some rich handicap people prefer buying everything new because they have no other things to spend with. About the poor guys. they prefer not buying those new gadgets because they prefer it as a waste of money. For me, IT all depends on what type of human are you, whether rich or poor, or normal or abnormal.

View user profile
The people are enjoying the new gadgets

View user profile
I agree with luigi

View user profile
after watching the video shown by ms.rusell,
i realized that several wireless advancements were introduced by the market to help greatly the physically challe Arrow nge person.

View user profile
some gadgets made today can help the disabled....

View user profile
i agree with all of you because of your very nice explanations

View user profile
super agree with Mariecar:D

View user profile
even though they are disabled,there are special gadgets made for them. Razz

View user profile

Some gadgets are specifically made for the disabled ones. Gadgets that are very useful and helpful to them.

cheers <-- cheers! haha!

View user profile
jame.rabusa wrote: Twisted Evil Razz Shocked Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Neutral I love you clown cyclops @ No other's comment were too short.haha

i agree...hahha Very Happy

View user profile
Well the physically challenged wouldn't get that left behind if we, capable ones, extend our helping hand. Let's work miracles Smile

View user profile
I don't think that technology is selfish to them. In fact, the prepared technologies for them are very hightech and very useful.

View user profile
I agree because they must also experience the technology inspite of their conditions.

View user profile
new technologies can now help the disabled persons to make their life EASIER. Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum