Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

romah.atienza wrote:
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i dont think so,,because some gadgets are made for the disabled people to help them to communicate with their loved ones..these gadgets are especially made for them to be happy and live with an easier life.. =] Very Happy

i agree with rhoma Smile

View user profile
erica.magcawas wrote:I idolized those physically challenged people because they have so many talents and they are using it, unlike the normal people they are shy to express it. So, I think it's wrong to least prioritized those disabled people.

eca is correct we should idolize physically challenged...beacuase even if they is not not normal we should respet them like we respect others tongue

View user profile
sairyl.matanguihan wrote:even though they are disabled,there are special gadgets made for them. Razz

I agree with sairyl...again bounce haha

View user profile
sad to say that the disabled ones cant really feel the happiness that the other people can feel using those gadgets. Very Happy

View user profile

i agree with all of you, there are gadgets which are suitable for the disabled. they use their smartphones to buy their needs, open the door, to get their money from the atm. i salute those people who invented this, because there are many disabled people who improved their lives because of it. lol!

View user profile
Very Happy No What a Face bounce confused Sleep afro

View user profile
I'm beginning to realize that everything around us has their purpose and a certain reason..With the fact that technology is made for all types of people and is still being developed for the future use:)

View user profile
the technology is so cool. because the disabled people can compete with normal people in the technology. lol!

View user profile
yes!! i think so! all of us should respect them by prioritizing disabled persons by inventing things that can be use full to them

like inventing ARTIFICIAL EYES for blind ones
andA ARTIFICIAL TOUNGE fore the mute

View user profile
Very Happy i totally agree in what patriz jusy said, not because we think their useless or nonsense they also have the right to live in a modern world like us. just because their oldies we will just live them behind. why dont we bring them to the world we belong. giving the easy way of living What a Face

View user profile
right,after watching the video presentstion,i realized that the technology now have developed great things for us people.

View user profile
Technology has really improved nowadays. Even the disabled people can have access to the modernization of the world. Smile For me, it seems like technological advances made for them are more modern pa nga eh. Very Happy wla lang. I just have that idea because of the video shared to us by Miss Russell. The man is sitting on a wheel chair that carries him everywhere he wants to go.

nakakainis yung brown out! nawala tuloy yung isa kong composition. Smile Anyway, na-reorganize ko naman ulit.

View user profile
luigi.dimayuga wrote:Technology has really improved nowadays. Even the disabled people can have access to the modernization of the world. Smile For me, it seems like technological advances made for them are more modern pa nga eh. Very Happy wla lang. I just have that idea because of the video shared to us by Miss Russell. The man is sitting on a wheel chair that carries him everywhere he wants to go.

nakakainis yung brown out! nawala tuloy yung isa kong composition. Smile Anyway, na-reorganize ko naman ulit.

And take note : the wheel chair, where the man was sitting have special features. Wireless access to doors, elevators and even ATM ata. Very Happy

View user profile
Von.Mundin wrote:although there a lots of devices prioritizing the people with no disabilities inventors still try to make devices for the disabled.

Agree with Jerrus. Inventors really do their best to make innovations, so that physically challenged people would also enjoy the satisfaction we, normal people enjoy. Smile

View user profile
jc.sena wrote:yes!! i think so! all of us should respect them by prioritizing disabled persons by inventing things that can be use full to them

HAHA. LMFAO for the ARTIFICIAL TONGUE for the mute. ('lol!')

View user profile
I AGREE 나두동의Zㅋㅋ with miss.bounce
SO SAD 불쌍ㅜㅡ
THOSE ARE Physically Challenged.. 불상한사람들?
장애인가? 암튼 ㅋㅋ 몰라;

View user profile
..most disabled think parents should have the freedom to choose to have non-disabled children and that technology can be used to overcome or cure disabilities, while we fight for equality for people with disabilities Very Happy

View user profile
Yes, I agree with Ms Russell. Many people keep on buying those new gadgets even though it's expensive.

View user profile
I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

..A person who uses a wheelchair carries a walking stick walks with a frame may be called physically challenged

View user profile
I agree Very Happy

View user profile
Before, the latest advancements in designing the gadgets and machines are only meant for people with no physical disability. The inventions that were meant for the able people usually complicated things for the physically challenged. To a point that the life spans of physically challenged and even left handed people have been slightly shorter on average. Nevertheless, there were people who were thoughtful and kind enough to think of the disabled, who try to catch up with the rest of the world.

Fortunately, we now live in a world with increasing awareness of these kind of people. Discrimination is turning obsolete and we started to care more for our fellow men. As a result, there are more and more companies and organizations that design and produce advancements that help out our physically challenged brothers and sisters. Having that said, finally, the disabled won't be deprived of normal lives; we are meeting halfway. This is a good sign for other fields of discipline as well, since, the physically challenged are now able to participate in social, political, or economic affairs, and will be as efficient as able people in workplaces. Employment rates, production rates, and income will rise. This proves that the purpose of the whole thing is not just for the physically challenged people's gain/convenience, but also for overall wellness of communities. Soon enough, the "bridge" will be complete, and the gap between the able and disabled persons will be filled.

View user profile
Like I always say... No one is born complete, either inside, outside, or both. The reason behind that is, man is created not to live individually, but to help and be in constant need of each other. Wink

View user profile
...haha Twisted Evil pa patay2 ang kuryente hnd n aq n k tpos... lol!

View user profile
jc.sena wrote:yes!! i think so! all of us should respect them by prioritizing disabled persons by inventing things that can be use full to them

True, true. I've always wondered about artificial eyes and tongues. Smile They would be AWESOME. Wink

View user profile
mariecar.gutierrez wrote:not really because there are some gadgets for the disabled ones that can help them to communicate with others. Exclamation for example, there are machines that talk what the disabled one type in the computer so that the disable one can determine what the computer tells or talk about and they can relate to it. Very Happy I love you

Fortunately, we already have these. This will soon change the world as we know it. We oughta say.. "MORE! MORE!" Very Happy Wink

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum