Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201

+28
phillipjan.isana
leozedrick.lajara
katigbak.joaquin
magpantay.camillefay
latayan.glenn
obrador.melanie
deleon.kathleengayle
palcon.michelle
fortes.john@yahoo.com
resurreccion.rona
chavez.camille
yanga.gianne
briones.bryan
guevarra.branson
palomillo.christine
aj.javier
acorda.kevin
maligaya.jao
delavega.kimmi
bala.jaap
guda.deogracias
mayo.rainier
dimaculangan.abigail
ramirez.aljerome
macaraig_kath23
mendoza.brandon
tigno.mark
Admin
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

libang.jpl

sa wakas nkapasok n ako... i love computer!!!! Laughing

102Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 5 Empty pst. Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:46 pm

bala.jaap

pesigan.verona wrote:Those specialized devices were great. It can help handicapped people have a more comfortable life. It can also help them do what normal people can. Smile

haha. Very Happy TAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAA! lol! lol!

chavez.camille

deleon.kathleengayle wrote:
chavez.camille wrote:I believe these technologies are great, but how much does it cost ? I agree that it will be a lot easier for the physically-challenged people to live their own lifestyle, but how about those who can't afford such gadgets ?

i was thinking of that too,
im sure that it will cost a lot
rich people are the only ones who could afford those technologies

How I wish goverment officials ain't corrupt. So, the money that they get from their illegal businesses can help those in need.

104Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 5 Empty @ Camille Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 pm

Admin

Admin

chavez.camille wrote:I believe these technologies are great, but how much does it cost ? I agree that it will be a lot easier for the physically-challenged people to live their own lifestyle, but how about those who can't afford such gadgets ?

I agree with your post Camille. That will be a great challege for our government. Making these gadgets available to the needy. Very Happy

http://maritesrussell.bestofforum.com

briones.bryan

mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy

government will help those who cannot afford to buy that device. Sleep

that is not yet sure..because our country is the most corrupt..so we should do something to help those who are physically challenged..ryt??=)) Very Happy Very Happy

government can make a "fun run" project so that they can earn funds for the people who can't afford.

maligaya.jao

aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:i love technology!! I love you

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!

how can we stop the volcano??? Question confused

(i dont have anything to say., haha. kimmi's reacting. hahaha. she's getting mad. ) hgahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

yes..pure english!haha affraid

bala.jaap

acorda.kevin wrote:Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. sunny
we the people that are lucky must be the ones who will help those in needs by providing technology.. XDD lol! lol!

tacordzzz.. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol!

guda.deogracias

palcon.michelle wrote:how come our country is so outdated with the new technologies? Sad

that question ran through my mind too. Crying or Very sad it's really hard to think and see our fellow citizens that are already unfortunate enough but suffer even more. grrr.

aj.javier

no one knows, i can make one of them. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! kidding. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

dimaculangan.abigail

palcon.michelle wrote:how come our country is so outdated with the new technologies? Sad

that was a good point mich!!

tigno.mark

just wondering... affraid

latayan.glenn

acorda.kevin wrote:Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. sunny
we the people that are lucky must be the ones who will help those in needs by providing technology.. XDD lol! lol!
Yea! I'm wth you! God given us such a perfect body an capabilities. We do really need to share what we have to those who are really in need.

acorda.kevin

Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

obrador.melanie

Disabled persons can now use retail transactions. automatically,by just using there wireless devices... Very Happy

sison.vianca

through these devices, i could no longer say that handicaps were unfortunate Razz . They could also enjoy life maybe better than normal people could. Our newest president noy noy aquino Wink should provide our fellow handicap filipinos these devices for free Laughing

116Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 5 Empty the good news and the bad news Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:48 pm

katigbak.joaquin

the good news is it can help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. and the bad news is some people will only abuse this kind of technology Smile Smile

aj.javier

maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!

(i dont have anything to say., haha. kimmi's reacting. hahaha. she's getting mad. ) hgahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hahahahha! lol! lol! lol! ((((( bawal tagalog, eh))))) shhh

ramirez.aljerome

vergara.angelica wrote:but.. what if those technology has its negative effects ?..
what would happen to those disabled persons ?.. and even with us ? No Maybe too much technology may harm mother earth and even us.. Neutral noooooo. No

ahmm.. i don't know,maybe they try to do it over again if some bad effect happens...

bala.jaap

maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:

NO BUGGY PLEASE? haha. Very Happy

resurreccion.rona

tigno.mark wrote:

our country is updated.. Razz but not that quick..

yeah.....our country is updated about that technology.....but can't afford to have those kind of technology....hahaha......Very Happy ^_^

ramirez.aljerome

Inventing those kind of technology means alot... cheers
It help those other people to boost their confidence and to have hope in their selves. tongue

delavega.kimmi

aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:

i didn't say that i'm mad! haha. i just thought that it would be a lot better if you talk about the technologies that were mentioned in the video. Smile you keep on saying Taal volcano. haha! Very Happy peace flower

chavez.camille

I believe Filipinos are wise and brilliant. But, some use their knowledge for their own good. Maybe because they can get and have what they want, they don't realize that there are people who need their help.

fortes.john@yahoo.com

Technology is cool but we must not use technology in bullying other people. We must use it in a right way.

palomillo.christine

ramirez.aljerome wrote:We all know that what we have watched in the video was an high technology. And maybe some of us is envy to have one of those it really will help us to live our life easier specially to those who are disabled and have some other disorder function. lol!

don't u know that, GPS enabled phones can be invalubled
for emergency related services as well as location pay services for a person in a wheelchair,access to an information can be helpful in planning and managing to denote into some downtown area. Razz

I agree to you, GPS is like a map wherein we can locate a place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum