Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201

+28
phillipjan.isana
leozedrick.lajara
katigbak.joaquin
magpantay.camillefay
latayan.glenn
obrador.melanie
deleon.kathleengayle
palcon.michelle
fortes.john@yahoo.com
resurreccion.rona
chavez.camille
yanga.gianne
briones.bryan
guevarra.branson
palomillo.christine
aj.javier
acorda.kevin
maligaya.jao
delavega.kimmi
bala.jaap
guda.deogracias
mayo.rainier
dimaculangan.abigail
ramirez.aljerome
macaraig_kath23
mendoza.brandon
tigno.mark
Admin
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 6 Empty @maligaya.jao Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 pm

maligaya.jao

we are so lucky to be complete!! Basketball

127Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 6 Empty fay Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 pm

magpantay.camillefay

i was inspired by those people because they are living their lives to the fullest. they are also humans like us so we must not discriminate or make fun of them. Instead, we must make friends with them and help them gain confidence so they can go everywhere without being ashamed of what they are.

yanga.gianne

tigno.mark wrote:just wondering... affraid

I'm guessing the ones in the market can break easily or they don't have a warranty.

palcon.michelle

NOYNOY should include having more improved technologies in our country on his inauguration Very Happy

tigno.mark

yanga.gianne wrote:
tigno.mark wrote:just wondering... affraid

I'm guessing the ones in the market can break easily or they don't have a warranty.

but buy two technologies in the market is equal to one technology in the malls.. hahaha

pesigan.verona

palcon.michelle wrote:how come our country is so outdated with the new technologies? Sad

our country can't afford those kind of devices. hopefully handicapped filipinos could also have those kinds of high-tech devices. [/quote]

aj.javier

delavega.kimmi wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:
aj.javier wrote:
maligaya.jao wrote:i love technology!! I love you

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!

how can we stop the volcano??? Question confused

(i dont have anything to say., haha. kimmi's reacting. hahaha. she's getting mad. ) hgahaha lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

i didn't say that i'm mad! haha. i just thought that it would be a lot better if you talk about the technologies that were mentioned in the video. Smile you keep on saying Taal volcano. haha! Very Happy peace flower

I love taal. hahahah. i love TECHNOLOGY. i love people.. NOT YOU. HAHAHAH. kidding. Laughing

delavega.kimmi

latayan.glenn wrote:
acorda.kevin wrote:Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. sunny
we the people that are lucky must be the ones who will help those in needs by providing technology.. XDD lol! lol!
Yea! I'm wth you! God given us such a perfect body an capabilities. We do really need to share what we have to those who are really in need.

i agree with you. Smile your words were just perfect. coool! Wink

deleon.kathleengayle

palcon.michelle wrote:NOYNOY should include having more improved technologies in our country on his inauguration Very Happy

like whaat???

135Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 6 Empty wew Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

bala.jaap

maligaya.jao wrote:we are so lucky to be complete!! Basketball

TAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAA! JAOHO! Basketball

briones.bryan

katigbak.joaquin wrote:the good news is it can help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. and the bad news is some people will only abuse this kind of technology Smile Smile

that's right, laziness will occur.

latayan.glenn

mendoza.brandon wrote:
delavega.kimmi wrote:
guda.deogracias wrote:those technologies are amazing. i've never seen such things ever. i just hope those technologies will reach here in the Philippines so our Filipino brothers and sisters can have their confidence. it will really help a lot. right, guys? ^_^

i agree. i also hope that our government officials will help those who need these kinds of things.

i agree but.. i think we cant afford to buy one of those chairs..
Even if we can buy hundreds of those, do you think we need it? We can walk, jump, run and so many other more. So, do it really matter if we can afford those?

138Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 6 Empty realization Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:53 pm

phillipjan.isana

after watching the film I realized that I'm very lucky having my two feets and able to do all I want.I also realized that their very lucky having those smart cards..

mayo.rainier

briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy

government will help those who cannot afford to buy that device. Sleep

that is not yet sure..because our country is the most corrupt..so we should do something to help those who are physically challenged..ryt??=)) Very Happy Very Happy

government can make a "fun run" project so that they can earn funds for the people who can't afford.

yes..but it is not yet enough to give them that kind of technology and still that "fun run" may not be successful..so we should pray and support that kind of project..because thoose who are physically challenged will have the benefits for that.. lol! lol!

katigbak.joaquin

sison.vianca wrote:through these devices, i could no longer say that handicaps were unfortunate Razz . They could also enjoy life maybe better than normal people could. Our newest president noy noy aquino Wink should provide our fellow handicap filipinos these devices for free Laughing

i'm hoping too that our P.E Noynoy Aquino can provide these devices . Razz

tigno.mark

bala.jaap wrote:
acorda.kevin wrote:Hope is the last thing that dies in man; and though it be exceedingly deceitful, yet it is of this good use to us, that while we are traveling through life it conducts us in an easier and more pleasant way to our journey's end. sunny
we the people that are lucky must be the ones who will help those in needs by providing technology.. XDD lol! lol!

tacordzzz.. TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! lol!

I am touched by your post tacords.. I A-G-R-E-E.. !! :PP

aj.javier

palcon.michelle wrote:NOYNOY should include having more improved technologies in our country on his inauguration Very Happy

Noynoy: "I'm a not superhero."

- hahahah!

sison.vianca

ramirez.aljerome wrote:
vergara.angelica wrote:but.. what if those technology has its negative effects ?..
what would happen to those disabled persons ?.. and even with us ? No Maybe too much technology may harm mother earth and even us.. Neutral noooooo. No

ahmm.. i don't know,maybe they try to do it over again if some bad effect happens...

look on the bright side Smile God gave us life for us to enjoy it-Bro Ruben.

bala.jaap

deleon.kathleengayle wrote:

like whaat???

LIKE . .. . . .. . . . i don't know, ask miss.

145Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 6 Empty @maligaya.jao Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:54 pm

maligaya.jao

inventing those things can help a lot,thank you inventors!! cheers

briones.bryan

mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy

that is not yet sure..because our country is the most corrupt..so we should do something to help those who are physically challenged..ryt??=)) Very Happy Very Happy

government can make a "fun run" project so that they can earn funds for the people who can't afford.

yes..but it is not yet enough to give them that kind of technology and still that "fun run" may not be successful..so we should pray and support that kind of project..because thoose who are physically challenged will have the benefits for that.. lol! lol!

in "fun run" there's always rich people who can donate big amount of money that can afford that device for the poor. cheers afro

mayo.rainier

briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:

in "fun run" there's always rich people who can donate big amount of money that can afford that device for the poor. cheers afro

is it sufficient to buy that kind of gadget??because there are many people in the philippines that is handicap..and we should have a seminar for them to teach how to use it.. Smile Smile

briones.bryan

mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:

is it sufficient to buy that kind of gadget??because there are many people in the philippines that is handicap..and we should have a seminar for them to teach how to use it.. Smile Smile

that right because if they don't know how to use it, what is the purpose of buying if they don't how to use it. Sleep

mayo.rainier

briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:
mayo.rainier wrote:
briones.bryan wrote:

that right because if they don't know how to use it, what is the purpose of buying if they don't how to use it. Sleep

i hope that president BENIGNO "NOYNOY" AQUINO could provide those kind of devices. lol! lol!

vergara.angelica

phillipjan.isana wrote:after watching the film I realized that I'm very lucky having my two feets and able to do all I want.I also realized that their very lucky having those smart cards..

yeaah. That's right philip !We're lucky enough ! Razz so we should be thankful. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum