Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201

+28
phillipjan.isana
leozedrick.lajara
katigbak.joaquin
magpantay.camillefay
latayan.glenn
obrador.melanie
deleon.kathleengayle
palcon.michelle
fortes.john@yahoo.com
resurreccion.rona
chavez.camille
yanga.gianne
briones.bryan
guevarra.branson
palomillo.christine
aj.javier
acorda.kevin
maligaya.jao
delavega.kimmi
bala.jaap
guda.deogracias
mayo.rainier
dimaculangan.abigail
ramirez.aljerome
macaraig_kath23
mendoza.brandon
tigno.mark
Admin
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

vergara.angelica

The video was AWESOME ! Razz Through mobile phones they can use maps for their location ! Very Happy Even mobile banking was available. Technology provides different mobile applications which were really cool. cheers

mayo.rainier

the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy

chavez.camille

I believe these technologies are great, but how much does it cost ? I agree that it will be a lot easier for the physically-challenged people to live their own lifestyle, but how about those who can't afford such gadgets ?

54Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty @leozedrick.lajara Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

leozedrick.lajara

The remote control door amazed me!!! It can help peoples with no legs!!! pig pig pig hahahaha!!!

55Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty asdfghj Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

aj.javier

while watching the video, i was amazed because of the disabled persons. They were able to use nice technology, though they can't stand, they can even go to many places like malls and buy foods. though he's disable, he can move properly because of those technology. Anyway, he's AWESOME!! there's also a nice communicating technology we're using right now, like cellphones and computers. These are some things we can use to for communicating. Smile It's awesome to have new technology.. lol! afro lol! lol! lol! lol!

56Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty . . . . Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 pm

bala.jaap

After seeing this video, i was amazed in a way i never thought i could be. I never thought that they will make devices like these nowadays. It's is amazing that people can think of something like that to help other people. It's good that we people are becoming more concern not only to our love ones but also to the people around us who needs our help. Some people may not be interested, but this is one way to help people around us who seem to lose all of their hope to live.

tigno.mark

maligaya.jao wrote:i love technology!! I love you

I Love it!! ♥️

delavega.kimmi

i was thinking.. if other countries can produce those kinds of technologies, why do we Filipinos can't? Is it because we don't have enough funds to make those kinds of things? Or is it because the money are just going in the pockets of our government officials? hmm. i think it would be a big help for those Filipino handicapped person to have those technologies. Very Happy

leozedrick.lajara

phillipjan.isana wrote:i agree that technology helps people a lot.It makes our work very easy as it should be.It helps people who are physically challenge and even ordinary people.Without technology we people could not do our task easier and faster.we should thank people who made and invented our technologies.

I agree with you phillip,,, you should thank albert einstein!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahaha!!!

mendoza.brandon

guevarra.branson wrote:
latayan.glenn wrote:I agree that technology can make our lives more easier. Like in this era, we can talk to our loved ones even we are thousands of miles away from them, just by using a very handy technology which we are calling "MOBILE CELLPHONES". Cellphone is just one of the those technologies. We have more and more technologies out there. Like what we saw in the film. There are automatically powered doors. Automatically powered door can help alot specially on those people who where physicaly illed or challenge. They just need to push some buttons and POOP!! The door is open! Just some calories to burn. But on my own opinion, technology deppends its uses to the user. If the user used gadets for some evil deeds, what do you thing of the effect of that gadet? Do it help? Defenitely not.

I agree with you Glenn. The technology now is cool and improving. Very Happy sunny
but that technology have limitations too, right?

resurreccion.rona

tigno.mark wrote:I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken
yeah...it would be cool to have those smart cards Very Happy ...but our government can't afford to buy those kind of technologies..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

aj.javier

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!

mayo.rainier

leozedrick.lajara wrote:
phillipjan.isana wrote:i agree that technology helps people a lot.It makes our work very easy as it should be.It helps people who are physically challenge and even ordinary people.Without technology we people could not do our task easier and faster.we should thank people who made and invented our technologies.

I agree with you phillip,,, you should thank albert einstein!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hahahaha!!!

albert einstein??why he is included here?? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

deleon.kathleengayle

chavez.camille wrote:I believe these technologies are great, but how much does it cost ? I agree that it will be a lot easier for the physically-challenged people to live their own lifestyle, but how about those who can't afford such gadgets ?

i was thinking of that too,
im sure that it will cost a lot
rich people are the only ones who could afford those technologies

obrador.melanie

deleon.kathleengayle wrote:those new inventions are amazing because it enables the handicapped people to live normally like the others. they can open doors and do some retail transactions without having a hard time.
Laughing Smile
I agree, these new kind of technologies. can make there living more comfortable and easier... bom

palcon.michelle

dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

aj.javier

resurreccion.rona wrote:
tigno.mark wrote:I wonder if I have one of those smart cards.. Exclamation wouldn't it be cool if we have one of those? you will have unlimited money but you have to pay in a month or something... and I was really amazed when I saw the people using smart cards.. it would really help the physically challenged to pay easier.. drunken
yeah...it would be cool to have those smart cards Very Happy ...but our government can't afford to buy those kind of technologies..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yea, AGREEEEEEEE!! We can't affort them. xD

68Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty The special ability. Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:35 pm

latayan.glenn

I like each one of those that were shown in the film. But guys, do it really help? I mean, for those who have special disabilities it can really contribute great help. But for us, who were capable of every thing. Do we need those kind of technology?? I think we are not. Think of it guys. Yes, we need technology in our daily lives, but those kind?? I think we dont need those. Look, God given us every thing. Ability to open doors, buy tickets etc. So if that is the case, do you think that we really need one of those?

briones.bryan

mayo.rainier wrote:the question is.. does other people can afford that kind of technology??

because it might be too expensive because not all people can afford that kind of product..we all know that our economy is not that good so i just wonder if all the physically challenged can afford that kind of product?? Very Happy Very Happy

government will help those who cannot afford to buy that device. Sleep

70Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty wew. Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 pm

bala.jaap

After seeing this video, i was amazed in a way i never thought i could be. I never thought that they will make devices like these nowadays. It is amazing that people can think of something like that to help other people. It's good that we people are becoming more concern not only to our love ones but also to the people around us who needs our help. Some people may not be interested, but this is one way to help people around us who seem to lose all of their hopes to live. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by bala.jaap on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

mendoza.brandon

delavega.kimmi wrote:
guda.deogracias wrote:those technologies are amazing. i've never seen such things ever. i just hope those technologies will reach here in the Philippines so our Filipino brothers and sisters can have their confidence. it will really help a lot. right, guys? ^_^

i agree. i also hope that our government officials will help those who need these kinds of things.

i agree but.. i think we cant afford to buy one of those chairs..

72Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People LS201 - Page 3 Empty ;] Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

guda.deogracias

the Filipinos that are handicapable really need this stuffs. but let not hope be out of our sight. because someday, those technologies will be present here in the Philippines and even in affordable price. Smile we all know GOD is GOOD all the TIME. don't lose hope, guys. ^_^

dimaculangan.abigail

palcon.michelle wrote:
dimaculangan.abigail wrote:i agree that technology can really help us a lot and make our life easier, but still there is still the disadvantage of these to other people specially to the poor handicap. could they afford to buy the new technologies that will really cause a lot if sometimes even small problems like in finding a food they can't afford?

good point abby. Well, if they're going to invent something essential for those people, they should at least make it more affordable for the society.

and the government should also help those people so they can afford to buy those things!! Twisted Evil

maligaya.jao

aj.javier wrote:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, be careful cause taal volcano is active. hahahah. you can use technology to stop th volcano. hahaha. :> study lol!

how can we stop the volcano??? Question confused

tigno.mark

I think that technology can change a person's life for the better or for the worst, "for the worst" because sometimes people tend to abuse the internet by using it for the wrong things like kidnapping or other crimes and "for the better" because it helps the physically challenged people and the people who need information.. Laughing

Last edited by tigno.mark on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum