Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Admin

Admin
I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

View user profile http://maritesrussell.bestofforum.com
I agre.. Very Happy

View user profile
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i agree. Smile

View user profile
luigi.dimayuga wrote:
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i agree. Smile

Last edited by alenluis.david on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

AGREE Very Happy

View user profile
Yea Right! Because people thought that they are nonsense people. Neutral

View user profile
yes,its true.those people are not enjoying this new gadgets.

View user profile
Pasensya na nagkamali aq nag new topic

View user profile

9 physically challenged people on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 pm

yes, i agree with you miss, because i think physically challenged people needs some gadget that will suit their needs and satisfaction for their benefit. Very Happy

View user profile
Twisted Evil absolutely yes! The market launched less gadgets for the disabled person

View user profile
not really because there are some gadgets for the disabled ones that can help them to communicate with others. Exclamation for example, there are machines that talk what the disabled one type in the computer so that the disable one can determine what the computer tells or talk about and they can relate to it. Very Happy I love you

View user profile
It is actually reasonable for them to prioritize their health first than prioritizing their knowledge on using technology:)

View user profile
Not really...
Because there are gadgets that are for the disabled.
For example...
There is a gadget that helps the mute talk.
Whatever they type into the machine the machine, the machine says it.

But...
A majority of the worlds gadgets are made for people without any problems.

View user profile

14 physically challenged people on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

hahahaha!youre right miss.it had physically challenged people because of the new gadgets... cyclops

View user profile
they are left behind with this new discoveries. Sad

View user profile
I idolized those physically challenged people because they have so many talents and they are using it, unlike the normal people they are shy to express it. So, I think it's wrong to least prioritized those disabled people.

View user profile
not really bacause some of the disabled use some electronic gadgets like cellphone,laptop or any latest gadgets now a days. maybe,,,

View user profile
haha. lol! i agree
how can the disable people can buy tools that they cannot use. they are not or at least prioritize.

View user profile

I agree because some gadgets launched nowadays need physical work, but let's not ignore the fact that there are also a lot of new gadgets launched for the physically challenged. These gadgets are just not known to the society that much. Like what I saw in the internet, they have this touchscreen phone.

"When anyone who can't speak keys in the letters, the device changes the text into voice and sends it across the called person. And from the receiving end, when the called person speaks out something, the voice is converted into text and sent across."

- http://www.contentcaboodle.com/news-and-society/some-helpful-gadgets-for-physically-challanged.html

View user profile
I agree dun sa post ni Miss. Physically challenged people are somewhat left out sa technology nowadays. For example, people who are deaf, cannot use Ipods. Smile)

View user profile
I agree. They can use it but they will not really appreciate it.For example, the IPOD. If a deaf will use it, they will not hear the sounds.

View user profile
not really...
because some disabled person are benefiting from gadgets...
like people using hearing aid to improve their hearing...
some are using electronic wheel chair to travel without assistance to others...
others use surgically implanted device to the brain to improve eyesight...
Very Happy

View user profile
Although the market released gadgets and other andvancements for the disabled person, the market also think that they would gain much income if they would release gadgets for the normal one.

View user profile
Rolling Eyes ahmm.. i totally agree with that stuff, because its a modern world and we have to get along with new stuff, not because their oldies they don't have the right to get in with the new and out with the old Razz

View user profile

Yeah! I feel sorry for them actually No Some people think that they are less important. Suspect

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum