Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

+71
6oliver.maganito
Lesley.Lipat
Danielle.Zarraga
christopher.garcia
jonina
renz.rivera
kobayashi.kristal
joyce.diezmos
alexaaaaanderr
jeckyrs.hernandez
niccolo.angeles
arvin.lontoc
mariah.la rosa
reginald barradas
cheriemae.africa
6celeste.mabilangan
terence alvarez
Johnna Sabile
ryan.robles
victoriamae.manimtim
gerard.malabanan
raymund.ona
carl.delacruz
bea.mandocdoc
anna.concepcion
maansherina.mendoza
carmella.macasaet
hannah.cabral
john.lapid
kailorocket.morpe
carlos.mindanao
juvylyn.robles
yunhee.lee
jc.sena
richard10
martin.sayaman
isaiah.magnaye
seongyoung.kim
DIMACULANGAN.GERALD18
gillian.albano
abigail.calingasan
romah.atienza
rafael.dimaano
rafaelsalud
Clark.deChavez
angieline.bacuel
gabrielleanne.relador
vancarlo.tomas
charlene.javier
diovince.tan
Von.Mundin
patriz.cacho
izha^^balane
jehan.zamora
rianmary.cuevas
margret.semana
shaquilleoneal32.pesigan
jairus.ledesma
jecoo23
maverickjude.lenon
claire.recio
mariecar.gutierrez
jame.rabusa
iahrivera
cromwell.giman
erica.magcawas
sarahjane.canobas
alenluis.david
luigi.dimayuga
sairyl.matanguihan
Admin
75 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Admin

Admin

I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

http://maritesrussell.bestofforum.com

sairyl.matanguihan

I agre.. Very Happy

luigi.dimayuga

luigi.dimayuga

Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i agree. Smile

alenluis.david

alenluis.david

luigi.dimayuga wrote:
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

i agree. Smile

Last edited by alenluis.david on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

sarahjane.canobas

AGREE Very Happy

erica.magcawas

erica.magcawas

Yea Right! Because people thought that they are nonsense people. Neutral

sairyl.matanguihan

yes,its true.those people are not enjoying this new gadgets.

cromwell.giman

Pasensya na nagkamali aq nag new topic

9Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People Empty physically challenged people Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 pm

iahrivera

iahrivera

yes, i agree with you miss, because i think physically challenged people needs some gadget that will suit their needs and satisfaction for their benefit. Very Happy

jame.rabusa

Twisted Evil absolutely yes! The market launched less gadgets for the disabled person

mariecar.gutierrez

mariecar.gutierrez

not really because there are some gadgets for the disabled ones that can help them to communicate with others. Exclamation for example, there are machines that talk what the disabled one type in the computer so that the disable one can determine what the computer tells or talk about and they can relate to it. Very Happy I love you

claire.recio

It is actually reasonable for them to prioritize their health first than prioritizing their knowledge on using technology:)

maverickjude.lenon

Not really...
Because there are gadgets that are for the disabled.
For example...
There is a gadget that helps the mute talk.
Whatever they type into the machine the machine, the machine says it.

But...
A majority of the worlds gadgets are made for people without any problems.

14Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People Empty physically challenged people Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 pm

jecoo23

hahahaha!youre right miss.it had physically challenged people because of the new gadgets... cyclops

sairyl.matanguihan

they are left behind with this new discoveries. Sad

erica.magcawas

erica.magcawas

I idolized those physically challenged people because they have so many talents and they are using it, unlike the normal people they are shy to express it. So, I think it's wrong to least prioritized those disabled people.

jairus.ledesma

not really bacause some of the disabled use some electronic gadgets like cellphone,laptop or any latest gadgets now a days. maybe,,,

shaquilleoneal32.pesigan

haha. lol! i agree
how can the disable people can buy tools that they cannot use. they are not or at least prioritize.

margret.semana

margret.semana

I agree because some gadgets launched nowadays need physical work, but let's not ignore the fact that there are also a lot of new gadgets launched for the physically challenged. These gadgets are just not known to the society that much. Like what I saw in the internet, they have this touchscreen phone.

"When anyone who can't speak keys in the letters, the device changes the text into voice and sends it across the called person. And from the receiving end, when the called person speaks out something, the voice is converted into text and sent across."

- http://www.contentcaboodle.com/news-and-society/some-helpful-gadgets-for-physically-challanged.html

luigi.dimayuga

luigi.dimayuga

I agree dun sa post ni Miss. Physically challenged people are somewhat left out sa technology nowadays. For example, people who are deaf, cannot use Ipods. Smile)

rianmary.cuevas

rianmary.cuevas

I agree. They can use it but they will not really appreciate it.For example, the IPOD. If a deaf will use it, they will not hear the sounds.

jehan.zamora

jehan.zamora

not really...
because some disabled person are benefiting from gadgets...
like people using hearing aid to improve their hearing...
some are using electronic wheel chair to travel without assistance to others...
others use surgically implanted device to the brain to improve eyesight...
Very Happy

jame.rabusa

Although the market released gadgets and other andvancements for the disabled person, the market also think that they would gain much income if they would release gadgets for the normal one.

izha^^balane

Rolling Eyes ahmm.. i totally agree with that stuff, because its a modern world and we have to get along with new stuff, not because their oldies they don't have the right to get in with the new and out with the old Razz

patriz.cacho

Yeah! I feel sorry for them actually No Some people think that they are less important. Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum