Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

+71
6oliver.maganito
Lesley.Lipat
Danielle.Zarraga
christopher.garcia
jonina
renz.rivera
kobayashi.kristal
joyce.diezmos
alexaaaaanderr
jeckyrs.hernandez
niccolo.angeles
arvin.lontoc
mariah.la rosa
reginald barradas
cheriemae.africa
6celeste.mabilangan
terence alvarez
Johnna Sabile
ryan.robles
victoriamae.manimtim
gerard.malabanan
raymund.ona
carl.delacruz
bea.mandocdoc
anna.concepcion
maansherina.mendoza
carmella.macasaet
hannah.cabral
john.lapid
kailorocket.morpe
carlos.mindanao
juvylyn.robles
yunhee.lee
jc.sena
richard10
martin.sayaman
isaiah.magnaye
seongyoung.kim
DIMACULANGAN.GERALD18
gillian.albano
abigail.calingasan
romah.atienza
rafael.dimaano
rafaelsalud
Clark.deChavez
angieline.bacuel
gabrielleanne.relador
vancarlo.tomas
charlene.javier
diovince.tan
Von.Mundin
patriz.cacho
izha^^balane
jehan.zamora
rianmary.cuevas
margret.semana
shaquilleoneal32.pesigan
jairus.ledesma
jecoo23
maverickjude.lenon
claire.recio
mariecar.gutierrez
jame.rabusa
iahrivera
cromwell.giman
erica.magcawas
sarahjane.canobas
alenluis.david
luigi.dimayuga
sairyl.matanguihan
Admin
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

reginald barradas

i agree because not all disable people left behind by our technology. Very Happy

maansherina.mendoza

elephant
Even if there are new inventions for them, not all of them could afford it.
They should be given consideration.
Just like in our country, most of the physically challenged people are not the ones who are from rich families.
:3

mariah.la rosa

I don't agree that physically challenge people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market because there are inventions that could make these people do their work easily inspite of their condition. Like for example, the invention of the hearing aid-it helps the deaf to improved their hearing; wheelchair that are operated automatically-it helps the disabled to travel without having much effort compare to the manual one that was used to be use before. There are even also gadgets that would enable someone to easily reach the things he needed without the help of others and even wireless communication are provided for the disabled wherever and whenever they go. And one of the most important usefulness of the gadgets being launched are the tools and machines that could help reduce their disabilities or even remove them undergoing operations or transplants. These are only some of the usefulness of the gadgets that are being launched in the market today. Let us not always think of our advantages with the disabled for what we have but also consider on what we do on what we have. Very Happy

arvin.lontoc

I agree that physically challenged people can benefit with emerging gadgets.For example,the disabled person can use hightech gadgets to make them do what they can't do like withdrawing in the atm using wireless remote,opening the door using remote,using cellphone for emergency. lol!

niccolo.angeles

i agree because gadget can help the disable people in their daily living.

jeckyrs.hernandez

i dont agree because people who have physical disabilities or impairments can use the gadgets being launched in the market.It make their life easy because nowadays new gadgets can make communication and work easy for them without the help of others.

terence alvarez

i agree to you. lol!

alexaaaaanderr

you are correct. this is very true nowadays. because we should help the disabled. because they are just limited with their actions. so we need some technology to help them enjoy their lives.

joyce.diezmos

I disagree..People with disabilities live in a world designed primarily for the able-bodied. People with disabilities want to live life no differently than anyone else. They want to be able to go shopping, go to the movies, go out to eat, work, and enjoy life, fully realizing that must be done within the boundaries of their limitations.Accepting disability and redefining life within the limitations imposed by disease is the biggest hurdle for people with disabilities. There are harsh realities. Expensive equipment and medications may be required. Mobility scooters, adapted vans, voice-recognition software, orthotics, medical treatment, and myriad types of assistive equipment improve daily living for people with disabilities but it all comes at a price. While life becomes more expensive, too often the ability to work diminishes. Financial security takes a big hit. An uncertain future can make a person fearful.Today we are heading towards nano age; here we are getting the most comfortable Gadgets that can help us make our life more comfortable. One such step has been taken by Ambient. His latest invention “The Audeo”, a unique wheel chair devised for the psychically challenged people can help them manage their movements simply with their judgment. The support offered by this chair can even add life into a paralytic patient.With the matchless sensor-covered neckband, the brain signals are easily understood by the computer processing the requirements wirelessly at distance. Signals sent from brain are easily converted into words viz.This is a perfect tool for the disabled, even if they lack the ability to speak or to move.

kobayashi.kristal

I don't really agree for some disabled people could also cope up with the modern technologies invented nowadays. I love you

renz.rivera

I disagree because people are making gadgets for the physically challenged people like wheelchairs, mechanical arms and legs and wireless technologies. Each of these gadgets can help physically challenged people in different ways.

jonina

That is true Exclamation Absolutely agree!!! Those technologies that are being invented nowadays are only for those normal people. Even though some gadgets are invented for the physically challenged people, they are limited and sometimes cannot be afforded by those people who are not normal and have less money. Wink Laughing

christopher.garcia

Wink Exclamation Neutral @ cyclops

anna.concepcion

i agree!!! :3

Danielle.Zarraga

Disabled people today have greater mobility in their actions because of the technological advances made. it allows them to have an easier access to services that normal people could do. What a Face

Lesley.Lipat

I partially agree to this statement. Why? Because if we are going to compare physically challenged people from disabled person, there is no nig differences between them. With the help of new technologies made for our convenient, it helps to live an easy life. It makes our work easier.

In a world almost full of technologies, people can't live without those. We all have at least, cellphone, right? People who are disable or not, we are not the completely the same. But the way we live, is some what like different from each other. But, as you can observe, physically fit or not, we use technologies. For me, it is more important for disabled people because for us physically fit people, we can use our body to do things eventhough without the help of different gadgets around us unlike poeple who have difficulties. Very Happy

142Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People - Page 6 Empty physically challenged people Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:02 am

6oliver.maganito

No i dont think so because there are also gadgets intended or made specially for the handicap people that can
make their lives easier like the automatic wheelchair and others.

Jester.valencia

A disabled person must have more convenient gadgets than the abled because they act slow than us using devices such as remotes could help them make their tasks easily performed. Twisted Evil

anna.concepcion

Lesley.Lipat wrote:I partially agree to this statement. Why? Because if we are going to compare physically challenged people from disabled person, there is no nig differences between them. With the help of new technologies made for our convenient, it helps to live an easy life. It makes our work easier.

In a world almost full of technologies, people can't live without those. We all have at least, cellphone, right? People who are disable or not, we are not the completely the same. But the way we live, is some what like different from each other. But, as you can observe, physically fit or not, we use technologies. For me, it is more important for disabled people because for us physically fit people, we can use our body to do things eventhough without the help of different gadgets around us unlike poeple who have difficulties. Very Happy

very good answer Lesley!
we really cannot live without technology cheers flower

mark_41

yes, i agree with you miss, because i think physically challenged people needs some gadget that will suit their needs and satisfaction for their benefit Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Laughing Cool Shocked Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil Question Idea Arrow Neutral I love you Suspect Like a Star @ heaven What a Face No @ cyclops clown pale silent tongue pirat alien cat monkey confused bounce rabbit pig affraid Basketball cheers Sleep drunken bom sunny albino cherry santa rendeer king farao queen jocolor geek scratch flower elephant study afro lol!
IMBA TO...........
MABANGIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......
GG NA TO.............

deguzman.mika

I totally agree with your statement, for the reason that people nowadays are not conciderate enough to people who are involved to some problems within the society, yet pretty much interested to new gadgets. Neutral

147Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People - Page 6 Empty technological advances Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:14 am

Adrian-Tan

for me.....the gab between disabled people and normal ones is almost invisible....because of the fast pace technology of ours what seems to be a gap like heaven and earth is now almost nothing. Wireless network technology has gradually improved our way of living and will still continue to improve it in the near future and the time will come that we will only need to use our minds to live..... Very Happy What a Face lol!

ryan.robles

terence alvarez wrote:I agree...but not all disable people are left behind by our new technology. What a Face
no, they are all left behind. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum