Mrs. Russell's Virtual Classroom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

+71
6oliver.maganito
Lesley.Lipat
Danielle.Zarraga
christopher.garcia
jonina
renz.rivera
kobayashi.kristal
joyce.diezmos
alexaaaaanderr
jeckyrs.hernandez
niccolo.angeles
arvin.lontoc
mariah.la rosa
reginald barradas
cheriemae.africa
6celeste.mabilangan
terence alvarez
Johnna Sabile
ryan.robles
victoriamae.manimtim
gerard.malabanan
raymund.ona
carl.delacruz
bea.mandocdoc
anna.concepcion
maansherina.mendoza
carmella.macasaet
hannah.cabral
john.lapid
kailorocket.morpe
carlos.mindanao
juvylyn.robles
yunhee.lee
jc.sena
richard10
martin.sayaman
isaiah.magnaye
seongyoung.kim
DIMACULANGAN.GERALD18
gillian.albano
abigail.calingasan
romah.atienza
rafael.dimaano
rafaelsalud
Clark.deChavez
angieline.bacuel
gabrielleanne.relador
vancarlo.tomas
charlene.javier
diovince.tan
Von.Mundin
patriz.cacho
izha^^balane
jehan.zamora
rianmary.cuevas
margret.semana
shaquilleoneal32.pesigan
jairus.ledesma
jecoo23
maverickjude.lenon
claire.recio
mariecar.gutierrez
jame.rabusa
iahrivera
cromwell.giman
erica.magcawas
sarahjane.canobas
alenluis.david
luigi.dimayuga
sairyl.matanguihan
Admin
75 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

claire.recio

I think that technology greatly helps for the physically challenged people Razz,in such ways that the emerging technology nowadays makes this people live easier.. pirat ..Technology will be able to find ways in order to help these physically challenged people to know what is happening around,to be able to communicate well and to serve as leisure as well. Smile

Last edited by claire.recio on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Von.Mundin

there are some gadgets made only for the disabled like the hearing aid.

diovince.tan

i dont think so, because there are gadgets which are used by the people who have disabilities, like the hearing aid, wheel chair, and others use artificial leg.

rianmary.cuevas

rianmary.cuevas

I agree with Luigi. And the blinds can't use Cellphones Very Happy

vancarlo.tomas

i agree

charlene.javier

Not really.... There are new inventions that are made for the disabled. For example, the deaf has hearing devices that can help them communicate and blend into the society. However, the inventors go for the inventions that many people will buy because not all people are disabled, so the inventors make gadgets for the normal people.

cromwell.giman

this is my comment!!!
Disabled can't appreciate the things that the normal people use. For example, the blind they cant see the text messages that the normal people send!!

Attention:
This message may be wrong

Von.Mundin

i agree with diovince tan

mariecar.gutierrez

mariecar.gutierrez

Iah: i also agree with you. hahaha Laughing yeah! physically people need some gadgets that will suitable in their needs and also in their happiness. Very Happy

gabrielleanne.relador

I agree..
most of the gadgets launched nowadays are more for the use of the abled persons
the disabled persons are not able to enjoy these gadgets

joseph.s

yes!! i think so! all of us should respect them by prioritizing disabled persons by inventing things that can be use full to them

like inventing ARTIFICIAL EYES for blind ones
andA ARTIFICIAL TOUNGE fore the mute

sairyl.matanguihan

I pity on this people. Sad

angieline.bacuel

yes because they should be prioritize to have the gadgets even though that they are disable they are still living ones. we should be treated them equally and we should help them.

Clark.deChavez

"I agree with that bec. they should be prioritized by the new gadgets so that they can easily communicate to us. We must treat them equally like when we treated other normal people."

diovince.tan

I patronize those people who invented those gadgets which are suitable for the disabled. Razz

jame.rabusa

Twisted Evil Razz Shocked Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Neutral I love you clown cyclops @ No other's comment were too short.haha

42Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People - Page 2 Empty physically challenge people Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

rafaelsalud

yeah.. that is right miss.. Cool A gadget is a small technological object that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty. Gadgets are invariable considered to be more unusually or cleverly designed than normal technological objects at the time of their invention. Gadgets are sometimes also referred to as gizmos.

For me it is very entertaining to use HIGH-TECH gadgets because it is so very useful for the people needs new and easy to use research thing like new laptops and touched screen phones.!! lol!

rafael.dimaano

Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

Yes! I agree.. because some of disabled people are not usually don't care about are society. They think that those gadgets are not important for them.

jame.rabusa

Sleep drunken affraid Basketball cheers confused bounce rabbit pig alien rendeer santa farao jocolor i have nothing to say

45Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People - Page 2 Empty I agree with those who said yes!!!! Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

maverickjude.lenon

I Agree with those who said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the gadgets in this world are for normal paeople without any physical disability.

Just like the T.V
Can a blind peson watch T.V??????????
Like the I-Pod
Can a a deaf peson listen to music without a hearing aid???????????????

mariecar.gutierrez

mariecar.gutierrez

cromwell is right. the disable ones can't really enjoy those gadgets than the other people. tongue

Last edited by mariecar.gutierrez on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

rianmary.cuevas

rianmary.cuevas

disagree with Angieline, if the disabled person will have their gadgets. They will not appreciate it Sad

patriz.cacho

sairyl.matanguihan wrote:they are left behind with this new discoveries. Sad

I agree with sairyl bounce <-- super yes! lol!

sarahjane.canobas

Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

not really..
because there are also technology provided for disabled person..

Von.Mundin

although there a lots of devices prioritizing the people with no disabilities inventors still try to make devices for the disabled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum