Online Discussion Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emerging Technology for Physically Challenged People

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

I think that technology greatly helps for the physically challenged people Razz,in such ways that the emerging technology nowadays makes this people live easier.. pirat ..Technology will be able to find ways in order to help these physically challenged people to know what is happening around,to be able to communicate well and to serve as leisure as well. Smile

Last edited by claire.recio on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
there are some gadgets made only for the disabled like the hearing aid.

View user profile
i dont think so, because there are gadgets which are used by the people who have disabilities, like the hearing aid, wheel chair, and others use artificial leg.

View user profile
I agree with Luigi. And the blinds can't use Cellphones Very Happy

View user profile
i agree

View user profile
Not really.... There are new inventions that are made for the disabled. For example, the deaf has hearing devices that can help them communicate and blend into the society. However, the inventors go for the inventions that many people will buy because not all people are disabled, so the inventors make gadgets for the normal people.

View user profile
this is my comment!!!
Disabled can't appreciate the things that the normal people use. For example, the blind they cant see the text messages that the normal people send!!

Attention:
This message may be wrong

View user profile
i agree with diovince tan

View user profile
Iah: i also agree with you. hahaha Laughing yeah! physically people need some gadgets that will suitable in their needs and also in their happiness. Very Happy

View user profile
I agree..
most of the gadgets launched nowadays are more for the use of the abled persons
the disabled persons are not able to enjoy these gadgets

View user profile

joseph.s

yes!! i think so! all of us should respect them by prioritizing disabled persons by inventing things that can be use full to them

like inventing ARTIFICIAL EYES for blind ones
andA ARTIFICIAL TOUNGE fore the mute

I pity on this people. Sad

View user profile
yes because they should be prioritize to have the gadgets even though that they are disable they are still living ones. we should be treated them equally and we should help them.

View user profile
"I agree with that bec. they should be prioritized by the new gadgets so that they can easily communicate to us. We must treat them equally like when we treated other normal people."

View user profile
I patronize those people who invented those gadgets which are suitable for the disabled. Razz

View user profile
Twisted Evil Razz Shocked Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Mad Evil or Very Mad Exclamation Neutral I love you clown cyclops @ No other's comment were too short.haha

View user profile

42 physically challenge people on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:27 pm

yeah.. that is right miss.. Cool A gadget is a small technological object that has a particular function, but is often thought of as a novelty. Gadgets are invariable considered to be more unusually or cleverly designed than normal technological objects at the time of their invention. Gadgets are sometimes also referred to as gizmos.

For me it is very entertaining to use HIGH-TECH gadgets because it is so very useful for the people needs new and easy to use research thing like new laptops and touched screen phones.!! lol!

View user profile
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

Yes! I agree.. because some of disabled people are not usually don't care about are society. They think that those gadgets are not important for them.

View user profile
Sleep drunken affraid Basketball cheers confused bounce rabbit pig alien rendeer santa farao jocolor i have nothing to say

View user profile

45 I agree with those who said yes!!!! on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:29 pm

I Agree with those who said YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because the gadgets in this world are for normal paeople without any physical disability.

Just like the T.V
Can a blind peson watch T.V??????????
Like the I-Pod
Can a a deaf peson listen to music without a hearing aid???????????????

View user profile
cromwell is right. the disable ones can't really enjoy those gadgets than the other people. tongue

Last edited by mariecar.gutierrez on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
disagree with Angieline, if the disabled person will have their gadgets. They will not appreciate it Sad

View user profile
sairyl.matanguihan wrote:they are left behind with this new discoveries. Sad

I agree with sairyl bounce <-- super yes! lol!

View user profile
Admin wrote:I think physically challenged people are least prioritize with the gadgets being launched in the market nowadays.

not really..
because there are also technology provided for disabled person..

View user profile
although there a lots of devices prioritizing the people with no disabilities inventors still try to make devices for the disabled.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum